Hi, here are some details on our current development plans:
Our key priorities before Christmas are:
- Support for load balancing to reduce downtime, response time and capacity on larger sites.
- Built-in support for Microdata and types in Schema.Org.
- Support for MVC project types.
- Miscellaneous improvements to the the webshop, newsletter, fourm and blog.
We have scheduled a new release (v3.7) with Load Balancing and the scheme.org implementation for 1.November
The exact date for MVC support is not set, but it is our key priority after v3.7
Other planned features the next half year are:
- PDF version of the end user manual
- Definition merging (eg. between live and staging env.)
- Performance improvements in the underlying ORM system
- Built-in payment feature in the forms module
- Mobile / Tablet version of the Edit UI
- Built-in high volume SMTP server integration
- New video provider (HTML5 compatibility etc.)
- Kit system (makes it possible to easily move content and code between installations)
- Azure compatibility
As always, we are open to feedback and would like to hear from you if you have any comments!
If you have any suggestions to new functionality please post a comment at the suggestions section